Hilarious report by a teenager who worked as an intern in Morgan Stanley. The Guardian carried it today.
It’s a great read — and largely accurate if my teenage kids are anything to go by. It closes thus:
What is hot?
• Anything with a touch screen is desirable.
• Mobile phones with large capacities for music.
• Portable devices that can connect to the internet (iPhones)
• Really big tellies
What is not?
• Anything with wires
• Phones with black and white screens
• Clunky ‘brick’ phones
• Devices with less than ten-hour battery life